Tuesday, January 23, 2007

What a way to start a day!

I did it! I got up early this morning and managed to scrap! And you know what, it felt DANG good! I'm relaxed and in a good mood because I feel like I accomplished something already. That's a good thing because I'm expecting a rough day at work. Entertaining, but rough. We have an employee who got into it with the boss yesterday and I have a feeling there will be fallout today. The reason I say entertaining is because it's sadly comical that a woman who is almost old enough to be my mom acts like such a child. I have two choices when she gets in her moods. I can either get ticked off because people that I'm talking to on the phone can hear her screaming, or I can laugh it off. I used to get upset but it does NO good, so now I laugh it off.

Anywho, here's a quick layout share before I have to get ready for work. I'm noticing a theme in my recent layouts. Most of them have Amanda Rockwell and Toni Berman items in them. Geeze, you'd think I like their stuff or something! OK, so I do. I'm an addict! I can't wait to get BOTH of the Back in Black collections and I've started stalking Toni for new fun stuff.

This is my ADSR challenge layout for this week.View full credits here

Alright, play time is over. I have to get ready to go. And I still have to get the world's sleepiest baby out of bed. I'm really in for it with this one when she's a teen!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Heather! I love you take on the challenge! Just beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Oh..what a beautiful page!!! Great take on the challenge:)

Unknown said...

Aren't employee issues FUN? We have a couple in my office, and you're right - they're either entertaining or annoying, depending on how you handle them. Unfortunately, I'm more annoyed than anything! Hope your day goes okay!

Stephanie said...

Wow...I don't know what an early start is. LOL! Great LO. :)

Lena Brandenburg said...

Heather, I must be honest....I have seen this sketch and didn't care for it very much...until I saw YOUR LAYOUT! You've done a wonderful job with it!

BTW, I just READ your header and it made me laugh...I'm going to have to remember not to listen to inanimate objects !!!! LOL

Metalmama said...

Checking out DST blog roll - darling blog and love this lo!!!