Monday, January 22, 2007

It finally happened....

I missed a PERFECT picture tonight. DANG YOU SYLAS!!!!! Yes, my friend's grandson is being extremely stubborn. Tomorrow, his mama will be 41 weeks and they will talk about scheduling induction. This does NOT make Bev (my friend) happy as she is leaving in a couple of days for Mexico (trip planned before they got pg) and she's convinced that she's going to miss the birth. Besides being a first time grandma, she's a birth junkie if there is such a thing. The first thing she said when I told her I was pregnant was "can I be there for the birth" and I said sure! I wondered if it'd be weird, but she was GREAT to have there with me!

Anyway, back to the picture.....
Tonight, I started cleaning up a bit after dinner while Khaila was still eating. Then Rick starts trying not to laugh and telling her no, so I knew this *had* to be good. I look in the dining room and sure enough, there she sits, BOTH feet up on the table, proud as could be that she managed to break free.

I can't wait for Rick to go back to work tomorrow. I love having him home, but honestly we haven't had much "quality time". He's been into his game again which is annoying for SO many reasons! First, he's PLAYING while I could be "working". Granted, it doesn't feel like work, but I do make a little bit of money from it. Next, it's an interactive game so I get to listen to him talking his way through whatever it is that he's doing. UGH! OK, so mostly I am jonesing to do some scrapping and play with some new stuff I bought but have to wait until I'm on the computer that won't shut down when I start PS! Maybe I'll start working on my ADSR layout before work tomorrow.

Oh, one last thing before I go to bed....
Remember me talking about "Big Butter Jesus"? Heard it on my way to work today. It's firmly planted in my brain! So here I share it with everyone!



**disclaimer**
I'm NOT terribly fond of the video, but it's what I could find tonight.

No comments: