Friday, January 12, 2007

Fresh Day!

It's not even 6am but I'm up, showered, dressed and drinking my coffee. My attitude is much better than it was yesterday which is a good thing! And about my feelings yesterday, yeah, I will be sad if we don't have another child, but you know, it's ok! I came to that realization when I picked up Khaila from daycare last night. She comes running to the top of the steps and smiles and laughs her behind off until I get up there and then tackles me with a hug. How can someone NOT be satisfied with that???
Oh, and I also mentioned something about getting a private message the other day. I still can't say too much, but let's just say I'm doing a little happy dance this morning! Be sure to check back often because there's going to be some BIG news and I'm going to be a very busy girl for a while!

No comments: