Sunday, January 28, 2007

Starting to experience withdrawals!

I am really starting to miss my camera! I will get it back tomorrow morning, and I'm tempted to go take some pics of the Madison skyline just because I love to look at it from across the lake. Then again, until I get a better camera, it's almost pointless because you see TONS of lake and the skyline, including the Monona Terrace (designer by Frank Lloyd Wright) and the Capitol, is just a mass of specks that you can make out what they are if you already know. But you can bet that I'll be scrapping the pics that are on there right now! There won't be any of Sylas as his grandma did wind up missing his birth (reminds me, I should check the paper to see if he's here yet), but there are some cute pics of Khaila.

I can see!
I went to Eyemart yesterday to get a new pair of glasses. I like these MUCH better than the old ones! And I found out that Khaila broke mine at JUST the right time. The frames are under warranty through 2/4. Now to get her to break them EVERY year right before my warranty runs out! Just kidding, sort of!

Why I love Target...
I had to run to Target to get all of the stuff I forgot to get when I was at Walmart. What other store can you go to Starbucks as soon as you walk in and drink a Carmel Macchiato while you shop??? It almost made up for the fact that they reorganized the store and I couldn't find anything!

The Day has finally arrived!!!!
Today is my debut over at Scrapbook Elements!! As I've said be
fore, I was SHOCKED when Sunni PM'd me, but I'm so happy to be there! Here are a couple of the new items I put up today.


And one last thing that I just thought of....
Yesterday when I was at Target, I saw they have PRETZEL goldfish! First of all, before Khaila, I never realized how HUGE Goldfish are to little kids! But this girl LOVES pretzels, so I got them. She is in heaven! They look like fish, but taste like pretzels, what more could a girl want? Apparently what more a girl wants is to read a book, so I'm off to read The Giving Tree.

6 comments:

Grace Bennett said...

Congrats on debuting in a new store!

ITA! Target is my bank accounts nemesis, LOL

Anonymous said...

Congrats on SBE!

You need to do some elements for that Softly Spring paper pack! Love the colors in it!

I've had my frames for almost 4 years and they haven't broken yet. :) I love them too, so I hope they never do!

Anonymous said...

Your papers are beautiful!!! And yeah, I'm with you on the Carmel Macchiato while shopping. :) Congrats on the new store. Hope things go well for you!!!

Melissa Ives said...

I agree about Target...although my drink is the new Cinnamon Dolce. Congrats on your debut!!!

Sara E said...

congrats over at your new store!

and Target is the very very best .. does walmart even exist??? not in my world :)

Tabatha said...

Love the papers, gorgeous!