Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Bored = Browsing = BAD!!!!

You know what happens when I get bored? I browse. You know what happens when I browse? I buy! That can equal a BAD day for the paypal account! Take today for example. When I was scrapping at 5 in the morning I couldn't find what I wanted right away to do a layout. So this afternoon I started browsing. What did I walk away with? WAY WAY WAY too much stuff! First, I stopped by ES to check out Lena's new collection. Um, think I own most of Lena's stuff now! I can't pimp everything I bought, so I'll show you my favorite. Besides her collection, I LOVE Sweet Nothings! It's pink which is cool since I have a girl to scrap, but it's BRIGHT! Sometimes I'm just sick of pastels and muted!


Next, it was off to The Digi Shoppe! I LOVE Ashley Olson and realized at 5am that I don't have NEARLY enough! Plus, she's got a special where for every dollar that you spend you get an entry to her raffle! How could I pass that up??? So, I picked up a couple of her kits, including I Like Winter. Look at these papers!!!



And since I was there, I picked up these CUTE Scrunchy Blooms from Misty Mareda. They are the FIRST thing when you pull up her designs and I LOVE them! Can't wait to do a layout with them tonight!

Speaking of TDS, Ashley put out a designer call the other day. Anyone wonder how overflowing her inbox will be with designer apps?? I can't wait to see who the new designers over there will be!!!!

Alright, I'm off to eat some dinner and then I'm going to scrap again tonight. After I complete a layout, then I will see what I feel like! It could just be curling up on the couch with a cup of cocoa!


1 comment:

Lena Brandenburg said...

*GASP!*

Imagine my surprise, when just going along browsing my blog favorites I come across my kit on someone's blog BESIDES mine! LOL.

Heather, you have absolutely made my day...by purchasing my kit...and then by sharing it with your readers!

To even be mentioned in the same post as Ash and Misty Mareda...WOW. (and I love your other enabling, too! ;)

But I know how being bored can be....teeheee! :)