Sunday, January 21, 2007

Tagged!

I was tagged for the first time today by Lena! Am I a geek that I'm excited about that????

I have to name 7 songs that I think are "fantabulous" (Lena's word) at the moment?

1. In My Daughter's Eyes by Martina McBride
2. Stupid Boy by Keith Urban
3. Bumper of my SUV by (why in the world can't I think of her name????)
4. Orinoco Flow by Enya
(holy bejeezeee this isn't as easy as it seemed)
5. (oh my gosh, how could I have forgotten) Where Was I? by Paul Thorn
6. Wiper Blades by Heywood Banks
7. Big Butter Jesus also by Heywood Banks

Does it say something about me that the last 3 are all songs I've heard on Bob and Tom?? Where Was I? is NOT a comedy song and the first time I heard it I kept waiting for it to turn into a comedy and as the second verse started, I realized it wasn't going to. It's a VERY good song, and I got the cd for Christmas. I must say, if you like bluesy music, he's pretty good!

I'm going to tag Stephanie Ogren, Marcie Reckinger, Petra, Michelle Bowley, and Brandi. We'll see if anyone joins the fun!

No comments: