Sunday, January 07, 2007

It's NOT my fault this time!

Yes, I realize that I'm already a really bad blogger, but it's not my fault, I swear!!!! This time it's the laptop's fault. But we're not going to say naughty words about it because for the first time in a week it's stayed up and running for more than 10 minutes! We aren't getting it fixed because it's just not worth it, so until we get a replacement, Rick and I have been sharing his computer. The bad news is I'm having a very high mojo day and I don't dare start PS on this thing and it's his day off, so he's relaxing on the computer. Oh well, hopefully it'll still be there for me Tuesday when I can "work" again!

I tried something new this weekend. I ordered the Mega Menu Mailer and got to work. I hate coming home, trying to find something to cook, preparing it, eating, and basically running right up until Khaila's bed time. By cutting most of the meals in half, I now have 31 dinners in my freezer, ready to pull out, defrost, and cook! I'll let you know how it goes. Our first meal is tonight, Honey Apple Pork Chops! And the best part, 31 dinners plus other stuff for the week and I spent $148!! That's much better than what I'm used to!

No comments: