Sunday, January 21, 2007

It's snowing again

OK, so a week ago I was praying for snow. I live in Wisconsin and hadn't seen snow since December 1st. Well now I'm done with it! We got a pretty little blanket on the ground, the road crews got it off the streets, and life was good. I wake up this morning and more snow. And it's enough that I don't think my trip to the mall is going to happen today. Oh well, at least I won't spend any money!

I finally got my first kit, a paper pack, and THREE sets of templates uploaded for the new store. I still haven't gotten the go ahead to let the world know, but as soon as I do, you can be sure that I'll be shouting! Here's a peek at a few of the papers from the kit.


Last night I accomplished a HUGE feat for me. I'm by no means the world's neatest person and you could see that as soon as you walked in the house! Last night, I cleaned off our dining room table (now we'll see if I can get Rick to help me keep it that way. Most of the dining room is clean, I just have to finish the desks and the floor around the desks.
THEN came the big accomplishment. I folded ALL of the laundry that was clean and dry and got it put away. The rest of the dirty laundry is by the washer begging to be done today. I'm hoping that when I go to bed tonight, I can have the bedroom clean, all of the laundry done, and tackle the kitchen and living room. And then I need to start paying attention to my house every night!

One other little bit of news....
Khaila's in a booster seat instead of a high chair now! She's been in one at the sitter's house for a few weeks now, so this morning I converted her high chair to a booster and put her at the newly cleaned table! She looks like SUCH a big girl sitting there! I'd take a picture, but I'm STILL waiting for my friend's grandson to arrive so I can get my camera back! The good news is that when I get the camera back, it'll have pictures of a brand new little boy for me to scrap!!!

Off to jump on the blog train! I have to say I LOVE playing the blog train, almost more than the praise game because I love learning more about other people and getting to "know" them through their posts!

5 comments:

Petra said...

The blog train is awsome!! Even pushes me to keep writing my blog! I love it!
And all these comments..wow!

I wish we had some snow over here..the only thing I don´t like about it..is driving it..It hasn´t snowed her since march last year...we´ll see.

Scrapping a little baby boy, would be lovely, right? Can´t wait to see some...

Have a great sunday!!

Melissa Ives said...

I'm in Wisconsin too...Oshkosh! I can't believe the snow today. Have fun!

FunnyFarmKeeper said...

Oh my you have totally motivated me to do some cleaning! The other day I cleaned all the dustbunnies behind my bed...but the Laundry is sure calling my name now! I love this blog train thing too isn't it great! Such a neat way to get to know people! Congrats on your snow btw-we just got some in Texas last week!

Brandi said...

I agree, I enjoy the blog train, too! I find it hard to remember to come back and check later in the day, though. But anyway, the new papers look great, and kudos on getting the laundry folded. It's been years since I had all of my laundry folded. I didn't even fold it all when we moved a few years ago - just brought along the laundry baskets full of wadded up clean stuff. *duh*

Paula May said...

I love the blog train too! That's a nice paper pack btw! :)