Monday, January 08, 2007

Look mom!

OK, so you aren't my mom and I highly doubt she reads my blog. But I had to show off (and share) what I did tonight. Please don't laugh, these are the very first doodles I have ever done with my computer. I hope you like them!

When I got home from work today, there was a Fed Ex box sitting on the table! That could only mean ONE thing, my new Wacom is here! I've been playing all night, annoying my friends by sending them screenshots of the hideous doodles I created first, and then just plain having fun, and finally starting to create some doodles I would use on my own layouts! One of my friends said that the way I was doodling away looked like something from high school, hence the name Keeper Doodles!

Hopefully I'll get the hang of this and there will be more to come in the near future! Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Dana said...

Thank you so much - these are so cute

Anonymous said...

Those doodles are so cute. Thank you.

Juliana said...

Thanks for the doodles

Stephanie said...

I like those doodles! They are way cute! I wish I had a Wacom *pout*