Thursday, January 25, 2007

Blind!

OK, not really, but I might as well be. It was a LONG day yesterday, and we had another rough night. Khaila got up at 3:45 this freaking morning. Well, silly mommy dozed off on the couch and I'd put my glasses up on the back of the couch. Someone climbed up there and I woke up to her handing me my glasses. Minus one arm! So, at some point today we'll get to go to the eye doctor and get new glasses. The good news is that a) they were only $30 and b) they're old and I was just thinking earlier this week that I should really get new ones as the prescription is two years old. I can still see the computer, but that's about all the farther my eyesight goes.

They're thinking Khaila has Fifths disease and that everything will be just fine. We're home again today because she DID develop a fever and I can't take her to daycare with a fever. I'll just be glad when my sweet girl returns!


And now for a bit of news and another snippet...

OK, so I've been talking about how excited I am to be starting a new store and I've had people asking me where it is. I can finally let the cat out of the bag! This Sunday I will be making my debut at Scrapbook Elements!!! I had mentioned in a thread that SBE was one of my dream stores and I got a PM from Sunni later that day telling me to take a look at their requirements and send in the samples they asked for if I was interested. I've been working on getting things ready for a while and I absolutely LOVE the designers that I've gotten to know a bit! I think it'll be a great place to be!

Here's a snippet of a paper pack that will be coming out Sunday. It's called Softly Spring.


No layouts this morning. I got on a roll trying to finish up a kit that is COMPLETELY different from anything I've done so far and time slipped away from me. The good news is it's done! So, now I'm off to do some scrapping. Blind. This should be fun!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Heather! How exciting! Sorry about the glasses - I had an incident with Roxy and ended up stepping on mine! Luckily I'm not all that blind!

Juzahlyn said...

sorry about the glasses...glad that your baby is with you now...hope she feels better

Melanie said...

Congrats and Good Luck!!! :) What exciting news! That stinks about your glasses...at least now you can use it as an excuse to FORCE yourself to get new ones! LOL...

Happy Thursday!